Our Administrative Team is committed to facilitate your appointment and insurance requests, whenever possible. We are pleased to offer you a flexible payment plan to fit your personal circumstances.
Financial Matters | Insurance | Appointments | Patient Cooperation | Download Documents
Thank you for placing your confidence in us and we look forward to seeing you soon!
We want to make orthodontic treatment available to your family! Orthodontic fees are determined by the estimated treatment time, and the level of difficulty of each individual case. We will be happy to arrange a flexible payment plan, at your initial visit, that fits your budget.
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees affordable while maintaining high levels of professional care, we are pleased to offer:
- A fee discount for payment made in full, at the beginning of treatment
- A family discount for multiple family members requiring treatment
- Interest free payment plans tailored to your personal circumstances
- Payment options of EFT (electronic funds transfer), VISA, or MasterCard
Back to Top
Our office will provide you with everything you need, to get the maximum benefit from your insurance company. Our Treatment Co-ordinators and Financial Administrator are very experienced in dealing with insurance companies, and can guide you through the “insurance maze.”
Back to Top
We appreciate that your time is precious. Our Team is dedicated to accommodate your appointment needs, whenever possible. Regrettably, some appointments will inevitably conflict with school or work. We will be happy to provide you with a school or work excuse slip, if you require one. We hope our scheduling guidelines will help minimize these inconveniences.
- Longer appointments are scheduled later in the morning or early in the afternoon. This allows time for bonding braces, taking braces off, and repairs during quieter times. Scheduling longer appointments during less peak hours, allows us to accommodate more patients for adjustment appointments outside of school hours.
- Adjustment appointments are required every eight to ten weeks, and will take approximately thirty minutes. We reserve time early in the morning and during the lunch break for these appointments. Appointments outside of school hours are limited, so please schedule them as far in advance as possible.
- Housecalls is our automated system, which will call to remind you of an appointment one week in advance. Your numerical response to this call will confirm your attendance. Housecalls will leave a message if you are unavailable.
- Rescheduling an appointment is sometimes unavoidable; we realize our patients lead very busy lives. We would appreciate at least forty-eight hours notice if you need to reschedule, as this will allow us to make that time available to other patients. A short notice cancellation fee will be assessed for appointments cancelled without sufficient notice. When rescheduling, due to limited openings, appointments may have to be scheduled during school hours. Longer appointments are more difficult to reschedule and are in greater demand. We would greatly appreciate your cooperation in keeping these appointments, if at all possible.
Your appointment time has been reserved specifically for you, and we make every effort to see our patients at the scheduled time. On occasion, unforeseen circumstances arise which may cause us to be delayed. Please accept our apologies and understand that our priority is to provide excellent treatment under all circumstances, some of which we cannot control.
Schedule an appointment!
Back to Top
We encourage patient/parent participation.
A good final result requires team work by Our Office, Your Family Dentist and most of all
You. You are the key player!
- Cooperation wearing your elastics and retainers as instructed, and avoiding foods that break brackets and wires, will assist us in achieving the best orthodontic result possible.
- Good Oral Hygiene plays a major role in orthodontics; teeth must be kept scrupulously clean! Good oral hygiene results in shorter treatment times and less tissue discomfort. Oral hygiene is assessed at each appointment.
- D & D Dollars are an incentive reward for your cooperation during treatment!
- Visit your general Dentist every six months throughout treatment. We will advise visits more frequently if oral hygiene is a concern.
With good patient cooperation, everyone wins!
Back to Top
These forms requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have Adobe Reader already installed on your computer, click the Adobe logo above to download.
Back to Top